Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wow, it's been awhile....

Wow time flys when you have a child! I can't believe it's been over a year since I've updated this thing! I want to play some catch, but it might take a few posts....let's begin! :) I believe the last time I wrote was before I graduated college. I graduted on July 23rd, 2010 from Brigham Young University Idaho with a University Studies Major, a minor in Home and Family, a cluster in Clothing Construction, and a cluster in Education. That is quite the mouthful! It's almost easier to say that I have a Liberal Arts degree! I was asked to speak at graduation, and hopefully I delivered my speech with as much grace and elegance as the Lord has blessed me with. I enjoyed speaking, it was such a good experience! In my speech I said that because I was told children weren't in the cards for me, I was going to try and focus on a career. Little did I know, that the doctors were wrong, and I was already pregnant when I walked across that stage! I never thought that it could happen for us! I also can't believe it's been a year since I was in school! Do I want more schooling? Heck no! I am so done with that part of my life! Although, to get anywhere these days, you really need to have a masters. I bet that by the time Ethan is collage age, he'll need a doctorate to get anywhere. I say that with sarcasim, of course. To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment