Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amy's School Decision

So just about all who know me know that I am really not into teaching. So I have been doing a lot of thinking and researching and praying and have decided (with Ryan) to head a different direction in life. I am know a University Studies major with a home and family minor with two clusters; one in clothing construction and another in education. We feel this is the best decision for us. I am more relieved and finally feel like life is going to work out again.

There are many career options for me now, so I am beginning to research what I'd like to do with my life if we can't have kids or if we can, what I can do to help out finacially while Ryan finishes school. I'd love comments on suggestions to help get me started. Or advice. Both is good too. :)

So, I'll be graduating on July 23rd!!!!!! I am so excited and I am making plans on what to do to celebrate! What a happy time in our life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! That's got to be such a relief to have everything figured out. I'm excited you started a blog too! I love blogs! hehe Ours is littlefordfamily.blogspot.com . Hope you are both doing well. We're going to be in Rexburg for my sister's graduation in a few weeks. I know we're also helping them move that weekend so it might be a little busy but perhaps we'll be able to bump in to you. I'd love to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete