Friday, March 26, 2010

The Future.

I am super excited this morning! Ryan got a raise! We've been waiting for this for so long, it's such a blessing! Congrats Ryan!

I'm starting to get things wrapped up for graduation - getting paper work turned in for the major change - arranging celebration parties (because it certainly is something to be celebrated). Mostly I'm focusing on school though and trying to actually enjoy myself because I know that I can never get this time of my life back. I'm super excited to be done with it; but just as I predicted, I'm going to miss it as well. But, there's no point in holding on intensely to the past - keep the memories, but keep your eyes forward to the future.

I will definetly look back on these five years with happiness - I met some of my best friends here, and most importantly of them all, my husband, who is the love of not only my life, but my eternity. We hope to be able to share our eternity with many children - but we're learning to be patient because whether by biological means or adoption means - they'll be ours, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment