Friday, April 2, 2010

Finals and Easter

I can't believe Finals and Easter are already upon us!!! Ryan and I are not too worried about our finals - ours all are on Tuesday and they're not a big deal. A little studying and we'll be fine.

I am so excited for Easter! I have plans for this weekend! Today I will be cleaning my house like a madwoman after I run all of my errands. I will also be boiling a couple dozen eggs. Tomorrow will be all about the Jello. I want to make Jello eggs and Jello beans with all of the molds I have. Also, I will be making a Jello cake. Easter is my Jello holiday. Plus, conference is this weekend, and I am excited to see what it has to offer for me. Saturday evening, I set up a blind date between my two friends Heidi and Chris. They are coming over to help me dye the boiled eggs.

Easter Sunday will be nice - I'll be baking a ham, making deviled eggs, and something with potatoes. Not too much, so I can sit back and enjoy conference with my husband and my friend Chris. I also want to start working on my sister-in-law's blanket. I can't wait for her to see it, and I hope I'm finished with by July when she comes up. (Well, at least, I hope she comes up.)

We're done with homework for the semester, so we're looking forward to just enjoying this weekend together.

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmm..... Man you know how to celebrate a holiday! All that food sounds DELICIOUS! Jello...eggs...ham... Now THAT's the way to do it! haha We just moved into our house today so our big meal will probably be leftover pizza or something! I'm coming to your house! :) Good luck with finals next week!

    ReplyDelete