Monday, April 12, 2010

Utah

Wow! It's good to be home again! I love seeing my family and friends! It's nice to be able to catch up on sleep too. I miss Ryan a lot though. He's at home working hard at completing his certification to become a coach. I'm sure that will come in handy one day.

We're both enjoying our week off from school - I think both of our brains are dead. lol I'm scared to see what my brain will be like after graduation! lol I'm excited for school to overwith and my life to begin. I'll always look back on my BYU-I experience with fondness, but it's time to move on.

So I'm curious to know, when does everyone start their Christmas shopping? I usually start mine in July, but we'll see with graduation being the way it is. I'm just curious, that all. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment